Frequently Asked Questions
My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and wellness. I will aggressively attempt to prevent medical illnesses before they occur. These services will be provided in a relaxed, professional setting. I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
In my concierge medicine practice I focus on each patient’s overall medical needs, not just their cardiac issues. I look at a patient’s full medical profile and symptomology and treat the whole person…mind, body and spirit. My practice has a limited enrollment, allowing me to devote more time to each patient’s care and individual needs.
By design, my practice is a membership practice with a limited enrollment. Once that enrollment limit is reached, a waiting list will be established. Every effort will be made to accommodate interested patients, but the enrollment limit must be honored in order to continue to provide the highest standard of personalized care and service to all patients.
Yes. Paying your annual fee allows you to be a member of my practice whether you are sick or well. I strongly encourage you to utilize the benefits offered, regardless of your state of health, to proactively safeguard your health.
Dr. Curatola’s Educational Background
- Fellowship, Cardiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Residency, The John Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- MD, Medical School, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- BA, Literature, Yale University, Magna Cum Laude, New Haven, CT
Honors and Awards
- America’s Top Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiology, Consumer Research Council of American, 2007
- Top Doctor Award, as chosen by peers, San Jose Magazine, 2001-2007
- Lange Medical Publication Award, New York University School of Medicine
- Upjohn Achievement Award, New York University School of Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha, New York University School of Medicine
- Magna Cum Laude
- Honors in Major, Yale University
Dr. Curatola’s Credentials
- Private Practice, Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists, Inc., Mountain View, CA 2008-2013
- Medical Director, El Camino Hospital Heart & Vascular Institute, 2007-present
- Chairman, Cardiovascular Service Committee, El Camino Hospital, 2007-present
- Board of Directors, El Camino Hospital District, Mountain View, CA, 1992-2007; President, 1999-2002
- Private Practice, Altos Cardiovascular Associates, Inc., Los Altos, CA, 1990-2008
- Private Practice, El Camino Internal Medicine Group, Mountain View, CA 1984-1990
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine, Certified 1982, Subspecialty of Cardiovascular Disease 1987, Subspecialty of Interventional Cardiology 2001