News & Events
- Please join us for a Discussion on Nutrition with Alene Baronian, a Registered Dietitian September 6, 2018
Please join us for an interesting and informative discussion:
Uncovering the Facts of these Trending Diets: Paleo, Whole 30, Intermittent Fasting and Keto
What You will Learn:
– what each diet entails
– understand the benefits and challenges of each one
Alene Baronian MS, RDN, CSSD – Owner of Eat 2 Perform Inc. and a registered dietitian for over 20 years will speak on this very interesting nutrition subject.
She has a plethora of experience including:
-corporate wellness specialist
-adult and pediatric weight management
Alene is an active member of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics and belongs to the Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition, Weight Management & Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic practice groups. Her passion is Nutrition and Wellness. She feels the most effective way to impact her community is through nutrition education, wellness coaching, and counseling.
To RSVP to (650) 969-6000Continue reading →
- Thank you for attending the Interactive Discussion, Freedom From Fractures on May 2nd May 16, 2018
Many patients attended the informative and interactive discussion, Freedom from Fractures, with Physical Therapist, Teresa Marchok at El Camino Hospital on May 2nd. They listened, learned and participated in key strategies that can implemented to prevent your risk of fractures and improve your bone health.
- Resources from Our Recent Book Club Discussion about Telomeres October 25, 2016
At our most recent book club, a lively discussion of The Immortality Edge: Realize the Secrets of your Telomeres for a Longer, Healthier Life, the role of telomeres in aging sparked many thoughtful questions. To learn more about this important topic, we recommend these insightful articles:
Measuring telomeres as a marker for aging: http://renegadehealth.com/blog/2016/05/26/how-to-choose-the-best-test-for-your-biological-age
A Stanford University School of Medicine study on telomere extension http://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2015/01/telomere-extension-turns-back-aging-clock-in-cultured-cells.htmlContinue reading →
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT LECTURE – Tuesday, October 25, 2016 October 5, 2016
Personal Solutions for Nutritional & Health Concerns
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 * 6:00 – 8:00pm
El Camino Hospital Conference Rooms E, F & G
Join Registered Dietician Alene Baronian, founder of Eat2Perform, Inc. as she discusses personal solutions for weight management.
Alene is certified as a Corporate Wellness Specialist, Adult Weight Management and Child Weight & Obesity Management. Her passion is Nutrition and Wellness. She feels the most effective way to impact her community is through nutrition education, wellness coaching and counseling.
Please RSVP to Valerie (650) 969-6000 if you plan to attend.Continue reading →
- BETWEEN THE COVERS…UPCOMING BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION September 7, 2016
Join Dr. Curatola to discuss:
The Immortality Edge: Realize the Secrets of Your Telomeres for a Longer, Healthier Life by Michael Fossel, MD, PhD
The Immortality Edge targets health at its innermost level by laying out a realistic, lifelong plan using easy steps that can fit into any busy schedule-steps that can improve the length and quality of your life.
Thursday, September 15, 2016 * 7:00pm – 9:30pm
El Camino Hospital, Park Pavilion, Room N
Appetizers & Beverages will be servedContinue reading →
- Between the Covers… Book Club July 21, 2016 June 20, 2016
Please join us to discuss
Daring Greatly: How the Courage to be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead…by Brene Brown
Thursday, July 21, 2016
7:00 – 9:30 pm
El Camino Hospital – Conference Rooms A & B
RSVP only if you plan to attend: (650) 969-6000Continue reading →
- Between The Covers…Upcoming Book Club April 25, 2016
Join us to discuss When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi. This #1 New York Times best seller is an exquisitely observed memoir by a young neurosurgeon faced with a terminal diagnosis who attempts to answer the question…What makes a life worth living?
Thursday, May 19, 2016 * 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
El Camino Hospital, Conference Rooms A & B
Appetizers and beverages will be served.
RSVP (ONLY IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND) to Valerie at (650) 969-6000Continue reading →
- Roll in the New Year with an exciting core and flexibility class!! December 17, 2015 Continue reading →
- Announcing our first two books of 2016! December 17, 2015 Continue reading →
- Educational Lecture on Supplements 08/25/2015 November 6, 2015 Continue reading →
- “The Conversation” Book Club Meeting 09/17/2015 November 6, 2015 Continue reading →
- Mindfulness with Dr. Stahl October 2, 2015 Continue reading →
- Get your flu shot…Not the flu September 30, 2015
Our 2nd Annual Flu Shot Clinic was held on Saturday, October 24, 2015 from 9:30 am – 12:30 pmContinue reading →
- Nutrition Lecture September 30, 2015
Come meet Johanna Thorn, N.C. author of Live Vibrantly! 10 Steps to Maintain Youthfulness, Increase Energy, Restore Your Health. Ms. Thorn will discuss the first five steps to maintain youthfulness, increase energy and restore your health. You will begin to learn and understand how to feed your body at a cellular level, as it’s never been fed before. These 5 steps will be broken down for you and real life applications discussed. As a bonus for attending this talk you will get a copy of the shopping template and one day of recipes.
When: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 6:30-9:00 pm
Where: El Camino Hospital – Conference Rooms F &G
RSVP to Melanie only if you plan to attend (650)969-6000Continue reading →
- Summer 2015 Newsletter July 28, 2015
The summer 2015 newsletter features articles on the powerful effects of exercise on the aging brain, dizziness/vertigo and smart eating in the summertime.Continue reading →
- How Dr. Curatola’s Office Celebrated their One Year Anniversary May 13, 2015
The one year anniversary party was held on 4/23/15 in the parking lot of Dr. Curatola’s office. Approximately 100 patients attended the event and enjoyed an evening filled with delicious food, great wine and live music. Dr. Curatola gave a speech reflecting on the first year of his concierge practice and thanked his patients and staff for supporting him.Continue reading →
- Sleep May 13, 2015
Learn about the health benefits of sleep with this video presentation from Dr. Curatola.Continue reading →
- Pharmacogenetics May 13, 2015
Learn about the scientific aspects of personalized medicine with this video presentation from Marilyn Olsen, PhD, entitled: Pharmacogenetic Testing in the Management of Cardiovascular Disease and Neuropsychiatric Illness.Continue reading →
- Steppin’ Out With Val has started! Join us on Tuesdays @ 10am! October 28, 2014
Walk with Val Curatola & meet other members of the practice.
Tuesdays at 10:00 am*
Meeting Place: Parking Lot (closest to restroom) @ Rancho San Antonio
22500 Cristo Rey Drive Cupertino, CA
To RSVP, please call our office at 650-969-6000
*Walking program will be weather permittingContinue reading →
- We are glad so many of you came out to get a flu shot! October 28, 2014 Continue reading →
- Please enjoy pictures from our open house! September 12, 2014
Thank you to all who attended our open house. We hope you all enjoyed the food and festivities!Continue reading →
- Educational Conference September 8, 2014
Sleep & You: An Educational Conference
Thursday, October 23, 2014
El Camino Hospital Conference Rooms F&G
- Flu Shot Clinic September 8, 2014
Flu shot clinic
Saturday, October 18, 2014