All News & Events
- Town Hall with Stephen Richmond, MD, PsyD December 9, 2020Continue Reading
On December 2, 2020, Dr. Curatola hosted a town hall featuring Stephen Richmond, MD, PsyD. Drs. Richmond and Curatola discussed the affects of the prolonged pandemic and how people can manage the associated stress, fear and fatigue.
View the entire town hall below.
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 20, 2020Continue Reading
In celebration of American Heart Month, please enjoy these two delicious heart-healthy recipes below.
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory ...
- Please join us for a Discussion on Nutrition with Alene Baronian, a Registered Dietitian September 6, 2018Continue Reading
Please join us for an interesting and informative discussion:
Uncovering the Facts of these Trending Diets: Paleo, Whole 30, Intermittent Fasting and Keto
What You will Learn:
– what each diet entails
– understand the benefits and challenges ...
- Thank you for attending the Interactive Discussion, Freedom From Fractures on May 2nd May 16, 2018Continue Reading
Many patients attended the informative and interactive discussion, Freedom from Fractures, with Physical Therapist, Teresa Marchok at El Camino Hospital on May 2nd. They listened, learned and participated in key strategies that can implemented to prevent your risk of fractures and improve your bone health.
- Resources from Our Recent Book Club Discussion about Telomeres October 25, 2016Continue Reading
At our most recent book club, a lively discussion of The Immortality Edge: Realize the Secrets of your Telomeres for a Longer, Healthier Life, the role of telomeres in aging sparked many thoughtful questions. To learn more about this important topic, we recommend these insightful articles:
Measuring telomeres as a marker for ...
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT LECTURE – Tuesday, October 25, 2016 October 5, 2016Continue Reading
Personal Solutions for Nutritional & Health Concerns
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 * 6:00 – 8:00pm
El Camino Hospital Conference Rooms E, F & G
Join Registered Dietician Alene Baronian, founder of Eat2Perform, Inc. as she discusses personal solutions for weight management.
Alene is certified as a Corporate Wellness Specialist, Adult Weight Management and ...
- BETWEEN THE COVERS…UPCOMING BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION September 7, 2016Continue Reading
Join Dr. Curatola to discuss:
The Immortality Edge: Realize the Secrets of Your Telomeres for a Longer, Healthier Life by Michael Fossel, MD, PhD
The Immortality Edge targets health at its innermost level by laying out a realistic, lifelong plan using easy steps that can fit into any busy schedule-steps that can improve the length and quality ...
- Between the Covers… Book Club July 21, 2016 June 20, 2016Continue Reading
Please join us to discuss
Daring Greatly: How the Courage to be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead…by Brene Brown
Thursday, July 21, 2016
7:00 – 9:30 pm
El Camino Hospital – Conference Rooms A & B
RSVP only if you plan to attend: (650) 969-6000
- Between The Covers…Upcoming Book Club April 25, 2016Continue Reading
Join us to discuss When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi. This #1 New York Times best seller is an exquisitely observed memoir by a young neurosurgeon faced with a terminal diagnosis who attempts to answer the question…What makes a life worth living?
Thursday, May 19, 2016 * 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm
El Camino ...